With that launch, we introduced:
- More powerful access control for administrators with security key enforcement
- More data control with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for Google Drive, DLP for Gmail, and S/MIME for Gmail
- More analytics and insights by connecting BigQuery with Gmail
With G Suite Enterprise edition, along with our Basic and Business offerings, businesses have more flexibility to choose the G Suite solution that best meets their needs.
Today, we are making it easier for all G Suite customers who purchased G Suite online to evaluate and quickly switch between G Suite editions. Details on the various features included with each edition can be reviewed at https://gsuite.google.com/compare-editions/. Online customers can then upgrade―or downgrade―their existing G Suite subscription with just a few clicks.
- Customers who purchased their G Suite subscription via a reseller can contact their reseller for more details on switching between G Suite editions.
- Customers who are on an annual plan can contact their sales representative or customer support for more details on switching between G Suite editions.
Launching to both Rapid Release and Scheduled Release
Available to all G Suite editions
Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility)
Admin action suggested/FYI